Sharpening and polishing with one steel:
This steel has “square” edges:
- First sharpening of the edge on the two sapphire cut sides.
- Grit: Sapphire Cut Rod = Super Fine Cut
- Sapphire Cut means that the cuts on the steel blade are applied with a sapphire and produces Super Fine Cuts.
- Afterwards straightening the edge on the two polished sides.
- A polished steel has no abrasion and only for straightening and polishing the cutting edge.
The ideal steel for everyone who prefers to work with a single steel only.
- The efficient surface protection has galvanic coating.
- Attractive hard plastic handle is ergonomically designed and polished.
- High-quality MADE IN GERMANY – Friedr. Dick Germany, traditionally better since 1778
- Wear-resistant surface with breakproof, tough core.
- Efficient surface protection thanks to galvanic coating.
- Safety through high-quality fittings.