Sharpening Steels with 2K handle.
- Slip-proof surface, even when wet or greasy.
- Ergonomic handle with distinct finger guard reliable, recognized F. DICK sharpening steel blades Hygienic and safe.
- Meets food regulation requirements.
- The Dick Diamant is designed for high abrasion to quickly and efficiently reestablish an edge on a dull knife.
- The oval shape provides a large area of contact with the blade, and the diamond coating creates a steel more aggressive than even a Rough Cut.
- Recommended for use either when a toothy edge is all that is needed, or as an initial step to be used before a Standard or Fine Cut steel is employed to finish a knife.